GRAHAM HOSPITAL DISTRICT
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
July 17, 2018
Graham Regional Medical Center/Education Conference Room at 12:00 P.M.
1301 Montgomery Road, Graham, Texas
· Each public comment is not to exceed five minutes
|DEPARTMENT DIRECTORS REPORT
Home Health & Hospice
· Minutes of regular meeting June 19, 2018
|TAB 2||FINANCE REPORTS:
· Monthly Financial Statement Review – Consider and Take Action
|TAB 3||ACTION ITEMS:
· 2019 Business Plan – Consider and Take Action
· Telemetry System Purchase – Consider and Take Action
· Security Safety Risk Plan – Consider and Take Action
· Monthly Report of the Medical Chief of Staff – No Action Required
· Monthly Report of the CEO on Hospital Operations and Hospital Related Activities – No Action Required
|Dr. Pat MartinShane Kernell|
· The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Texas Health and Safety Code §161.032, deliberation of information from the Medical Staff regarding applications for appointment and/or reappointment to the Medical Staff and information from the Compliance Officer to consider quality assurance/performance improvement reports.
The Board will reconvene in open session to consider and take action, if any, on:
· Applications for appointment and/or reappointment to the Medical Staff
· Information from the Compliance Officer to consider quality assurance/performance improvement reports
Shane Kernell, CEO
Graham Regional Medical Center’s Education Conference Room is wheelchair accessible. A barrier free entry is available at the main entrance of the conference room building with specially marked parking spaces nearby. Requests for sign language interpretation or other special services must be received two days prior to the meeting. Such requests can be made to Tammy Andrews Whittenburg at (940) 521-5302.