GRAHAM HOSPITAL DISTRICT
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
November 30, 2017
Graham Regional Medical Center/Education Conference Room at 12:00 P.M.
1301 Montgomery Road, Graham, Texas
· All public comments are not to exceed five minutes
· Minutes of regular meeting October 24 and special meeting November 10, 2017
|TAB 2||FINANCE REPORTS:
· Monthly Financial Statement Review – Consider and Take Action
|TAB 3||ACTION ITEMS:
· Organization Chart – Consider and Take Action
· 200 First Street, Lots 1-2, Block 1, Southview Addition, Transfer Deed to the City of Graham – Consider and Take Action
· GE Financial Loan for Telemetry – Consider and Take Action
· Endeavor Healthcare Biannual Quality Report and Performance Fee – Consider and Take Action
· Monthly Report of the CNO – No Action Required
· Monthly Report of the CEO on Hospital Operations and Hospital Related Activities – No Action Required
|Trish RogersShane Kernell|
a) The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Texas Health and Safety Code §161.032, deliberation of information from the Medical Staff regarding applications for appointment and/or reappointment to the Medical Staff.
a) The Board will reconvene in open session to consider and take action, if any, on applications for appointment and/or reappointment to the Medical Staff.
Shane Kernell, CEO
Graham Regional Medical Center’s Education Conference Room is wheelchair accessible. A barrier free entry is available at the main entrance of the conference room building with specially marked parking spaces nearby. Requests for sign language interpretation or other special services must be received two days prior to the meeting. Such requests can be made to Tammy Andrews Whittenburg at (940) 521-5302.